All details of a course are confidential (they will never be made public) and determined via e-mail. However, here are some fixed details:
- The party interested in a training course covers the instructor’s costs of travel.
- The party interested in a training course covers the instructor’s accommodation and food costs.
- Hiring an interpreter falls on the party interested in a training course.
- Training equipment (rifles, bayonets, batons, vehicles, etc) is supplied by the party interested in a training.
- The first instalment of the arranged price must be paid before the course starts, and the second before reaching half of the arranged time of training.
The terms above also apply to the demonstration of our Combat-osu system. We will be glad to visit a consulate, embassy of your country in Europe and present our system free of charge. We also conduct presentations at military bases and police headquarters.